Homemade banner

Homemade banner

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Redwork planned for FNSI

I am getting so close!  I have 8 of the 9 redwork embroidered blocks done.  I thought I was done and was taking them out for the picture and realized I still had one more to do.  Oy!  I plan on getting that one done tonight or darn close.  Tomorrow for Friday Night Sew In I plan on cutting out the rest of the red and white strips and sqares and sewing the top together.  I am so excited to see it coming together. 




Join us for the Friday Night Sew In!  Sign up and let us know you will be participating and then on Saturday blog about what you did Friday. :)


Handmade by Heidi

1 comment:

  1. I love your Red Work. I love to embroidery myself. Please post when you get it finished.
    Where do I find a pattern like this?
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...