Homemade banner

Homemade banner

Sunday, August 28, 2011

Across the Sea Quilt-Along

Across the Sea Quilt-Along

I have joined the Across the Sea Quilt Along, my first quilt-along!  I am so exited to get started.  This past week was cutting all of the pieces.  I just got my fabric so I am cutting everything today.  The quilt-along is designed to be finished in 8 weeks, take a peek at the schedule here.!  We also have a Flickr group for the quilt-along.

Since Christmas is right around the corner I purchased a Christmas Fat Quarter Bundle from Connecting Threads.  I am doing a creme background for the front and an ash background for the back. 


It is not too late, join us!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun! I have only done one QAL and it was long over before I started (before I even began my quiltng journey in fact!!)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...