Homemade banner

Homemade banner

Tuesday, January 1, 2013

365 Days of Fitness Blogging

Happy New Year!!  For me 2013 is a New Beginning.  A year of no more procrastinating.  A year of setting goals and taking action.  It is all starting with the challenge I have given myself, "365 Days of Fitness Blogging."  I am taking an unconventional way to keep me accountable and motivate me to "stick with it" on my path to weight loss.  I am asking you to join me and follow my progress.  I know the more people I have watching and cheering for me, keeping me accountable, the more successful I will be.  I have created a blog button, please grab it and share it with your friends and follow me on my fitness blog.  Thank you so much for your support!!!

365 Days of Fitness Blogging

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...