Homemade banner

Homemade banner

Saturday, January 26, 2013

FNSI Results

I had a great time sewing last night.  It has been so long I had forgot how much I really enjoy sewing.

Worked on my Across the Sea Quilt top last night.  I started this around September 2011, it was a QAL hosted by FairyFace Designs that I didn't finish.  Check out the quilt tops for the Across the Sea QAL posted in the Flickr group.  I did get all of the fabric cut and paired and some of the sewing done and 6 quilt blocks completed back in 2011.  Last night I completed an additional 7 blocks.  Took my time lining it up and pinning when needed.  My corners were matching up perfectly.  Looking great!

 
Thought I would share one of my favorite spaces in my house...my sewing space.
 
 
Don't forget to check out my other blog, 365 days of Fitness Blogging.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...