Homemade banner

Homemade banner

Saturday, January 23, 2016

Spring 2015 Thimblebee Quilt Retreat

April 30-May 3, 2015

I attended my very first Quilt Retreat.  I really didn't know what to expect, but was super excited to be invited.  I loaded up my sewing machine and what I thought was a lot of projects (boy was I wrong) to sew during the retreat.  The retreat started on Thursday morning, but I didn't get there till Friday evening, after work.  Side note...this was my last day of work.  I had left my old job and was embarking on my new career the following Monday, May 4th, as a Realtor.

The retreat center is just out of city limits in Parkville.  I nice little getaway. Quiet, nothing else to do but sew!



I was so jealous of all the cool sewing tools that some of these ladies had.  I have a huge wish list now!





My lovely friends Karen and Kathy, they saved me the seat next to them since I was arriving late. :)


Show and tell time...







No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...