Homemade banner

Homemade banner

Saturday, January 23, 2016

The Farmer's Wife 1930s Sew Along

GnomeAngel.com

I joined The Farmer's Wife 1930s Sew Along with a few other Thimblebee members.  I started my blocks at the Fall Quilt Retreat. Below are the blocks I completed there.

This is definitely a challenge for me and I can already see my improvement.  It is great fun to see everyone else's blocks that they post in the Facebook group.  If you have ever considered doing this I encourage you to jump aboard and join us now!












3 comments:

  1. Some beautiful blocks there...you are going really well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice and bright blocks...Welle done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful blocks...have fun sewing them all.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...