Homemade banner

Homemade banner

Sunday, November 11, 2018

Polaroid Block Swap Winner

5.20.18

Every month at my quilt guild (Phoenix Modern Quilt Guild) we have a block lottery.  In May it was Polaroid Block swap, you can find instructions here to do your own Polaroid Block.

This block is so super simple.  It is a great swap idea for anyone to use. Any level of crafter can make it. 

Putting together my blocks.  For every block we make we receive a raffle ticket and if we make 10 blocks we get an extra ticket.  I made four blocks.  


 

   
I won this month's block lottery!! 😛

I was so excited to win. Now I just have to put the top together. I am trying to decide if I want to make additional blocks so I can have a larger top.  I do have close to 100 blocks. 



Seriously, these ladies are so talented!! Just some of the eye candy from our show and tell.






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...