Homemade banner

Homemade banner

Thursday, February 24, 2011

Chrismtas Table Runner

This is my first quilt project.  I decided to go with a small project to practice my skills.  I thought this would be an easy one not realizing that the stars meant having points, I was clueless at the time.  I did all of the cutting myself, and pieced the top on a machine.  I did hand quilt this, at the time I really thought that was all you could do.  I didn't measure my quilting lines just started.  It is a little bit of a mess. :)  I then added embellishments by sewing Christmas themed buttons in the center of each block.  I did sew the binding by hand also.  Started in November and wanted to complete it by Christmas.  I finished on Christmas Eve, 12.24.09.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...