Homemade banner

Homemade banner

Friday, April 15, 2011

Friday Night Sew-In

Virtual Friday Night Sew-In is tonight! What a great way to start the weekend and unwind from all the crazy tax stuff at work. :) If you are interested in participating go here to sign-up.

Handmade by Heidi


I will be catching up on my House Block of the Months tonight. I am a few months behind and did get a little intimidated by one of the blocks so I kind of put it off. Pamela, The Casual Quilter, is also doing this BOM series. You have to see how hers is progressing, I love the fabric she is using, check it out here. If you don't already follow her you should!

I did finally finish row 2 of the Jewel Row Robin quilt last night. Mailing it today and it is a good thing because today is the deadline! I could have had it done a week ago but I ended up making 2 of the blocks over again. I am learning alot in this process.

Comment below if you are going to do the Friday Night Sew-In, I can't wait to see what everyone did on Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...