Homemade banner

Homemade banner

Saturday, November 3, 2012

Jewelry Making, sort of...

Thursday night I had the itch to do something.  So I decided to break out my jewelry making supplies and try my hand with some wire wrapping. 

First I did a pair of earrings for my daughter.  Now really they were pretty much already done, all you had to do is add the ear wires.  Nice thing about these is it only cost me $2 to make these.  If I would have bought them in the store completely put together it would have cost me a lot more.


Now for some fun with wire wrapping.  Please note this is the first time I have done this.  I still feel like I am all thumbs when holding the pliers, wire and beads.  I used 22 gauge silver plated wire and a straight pin for the bottom 2 beads.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...