Homemade banner

Homemade banner

Tuesday, September 27, 2016

1930's Farmer's Wife #3 Alice


Oh wow!  This block almost did me in. :) I started over 3 times.  Even packed everything up, because I was done!  Took a trip to the store and came back and told myself I couldn't let it defeat me.  

Initially I started out tracing all of the pieces on freezer paper and was going to machine piece together.  After cutting out one of the letters I realized it was going to take forever! lol


Decided to start over and paper piece the block.  I don't know why some of this confused me a little; I was seam ripping out and starting over several times. 



I stuck with it though!  Now it is coming together. :)



Learn more about the  FARMER’S WIFE 1930’S SAMPLER QUILT SEW-ALONG, click here.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...