Homemade banner

Homemade banner

Friday, September 30, 2016

The Splendid Sampler - Circle of Friendship


Block 59 - Circle of Friendship by Michele Muska


Super cute tiny dresdan plates!  Got to love them.  :)  he scraps I used for this block are extra special.  A dear friend of mine's mother pasted away and she wanted me to have her mother's sewing supplies.  She had these darling fabrics with flowers and I thought I was meant to use them in a block named "Circle of Friendship".


I created a plastic template to use for the dresdan plates.


Looks like it is going to be WAY to large before you start sewing them together. :)


Found out everything you need to know about The Splendid Sampler and this block at: http://www.thesplendidsampler.com/2016/09/04/block-59-circle-of-friendship/


**Love you Deanna! {Hugs}

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...